Binary Options Trading – Are You “Truly” Safe? (Reality Check)
Binary Options Trading
– Are You “Truly” Safe? (Reality Check)
The binary options trading industry has seen an absolute swarm of new brokers enter the industry over the past 24 months.
Hardly any binary options brokers though (excluding Binary International) – see Independently Certified Binary International Reviews here – are offering genuinely helpful trading indicators and other tools to assist traders in making sound investment decisions using Technical, Sentiment and Fundamental Analysis.
That – is seen as a huge problem by many traders considering binary options trading alongside Forex.
Simple – Forex brokers operating MetaTrader 4 platforms have pretty much dominated the Forex trading industry, and routinely provided traders with helpful expert advisors and indicators to assist them in their trading.
The MetaTrader 4 platform even allows traders to write their own custom expert advisors and trading indicators, making it a no-brainer to invest with brokers that offer MetaTrader 4.
The following video features a Binary Options Trading Indicator for MetaTrader 4, and explains exactly why it’s essential to have high quality software for Binary Options:
Now consider the Binary Options Trading space:
- There are no brokers currently offering widespread access to Binary Options trading via MetaTrader 4.
- There are no brokers currently offering access to trading tools such as indicators for MetaTrader 4 (except Binary International) and charting software for Binary Options.
Why does this create safety issues in Binary Options trading?
Plenty of theories exist surrounding this very question.
Our internal surveys indicate that traders feel intimidated by the prospect of making their decisions in a binary options trading environment without appropriate software to assist them in real-time, something they consider a given in Forex trading with Forex trading brokers.
Most brokers don’t have it in their interests to supply binary options traders with high quality software. The risk is that traders may “run wild with profits” and potentially bankrupt the broker.
So why does Binary International provide traders with access to high quality 3rd-party Binary Options Trading software?
- Binary International’s Trading Platform only ever allows trading something when there are at least two traders in opposition to each other on any given position, meaning there has to be a trader on the opposite side of a trade made by another trader, in order for what they’re trading, to be available for trading in the first place.
- The losing trader loses the investment on the trade, the winning trader makes anywhere up to 90% profit on the trade, from the 100% loss of the losing trader. Simple arithmetic.
- So providing high quality software, and a fast, zero spreads binary options trading platform to its traders, is very much in the interests of Binary International.
The fairer the binary options trading platform and service offering, the larger the number of traders who will feel comfortable and safe when trading on it.
Doesn’t get any simpler than that.
– Straight talk! 🙂