Currently available position(s):
About Binary International:
Binary International is a State-of-the-Art Binary Options Broker, with a Cutting-Edge Trading Platform + Free 3rd-party Trading Software to give our traders a true trading EDGE.
Trading with Binary International offers traders the opportunity to utilize a Highly Advanced, Fast & Efficient Trading Platform to their advantage.
We offer the most competitive rates of pay in the industry to qualified candidates.
General Summary: Achieves maximum role efficiency, growth and account penetration within an assigned list of accounts by effectively presenting the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts new business accounts/customers.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops long-lasting relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishes, develops and maintains excellent relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Conduct calls and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to the support team.
- Coordinates role effort with marketing, management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes client potential and determines organizational KPI’s.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal strategy.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential interest in new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Reports directly to the Account Management Team Leaders and maintains regular contact.
- Must possess 2 years minimum experience in phone sales. Experience in the Binary Options industry also required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid National ID or Passport is required for identity verification.